Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your operating hours?
EzySkips operates from Monday to Saturday.
- What areas do you service?
EzySkips Waste Management Services covers Melbourne’s south-eastern suburbs including, Mornington to Brighton, Dandenong to Richmond, Dandenong to Templestow and Hawthorne city to Palenham
- How long can I have the bin?
You can have the bin for three days. If you need longer we’ll quote it. just give us a call and we’ll be happy to work with you.
- What types of waste will you take?
There are several categories of waste:
- General Waste
- Household goods including carpet, boxes, furniture, electrical, crockery.
- Heavy Waste
- Waste from household renovations such as wood, nails, bricks, etc.
- Clean Fill
- Soil and dirt only
- Green Waste
- Organic material from your lawn or garden
We can help you categorize your waste when you call, so don’t worry if you’re not sure.
- What size bin do I need?
Check out our bins and if you’re still unsure, just ask.